Welcome to the Little Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Attack on Titan RP
New guy saying Yo and looking for a starting thread. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:57 pm by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem
New guy saying Yo and looking for a starting thread. EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 pm by Guest

» New guy saying Yo and looking for a starting thread.
New guy saying Yo and looking for a starting thread. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:10 pm by Arc

» Passing Time (Open)
New guy saying Yo and looking for a starting thread. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:31 pm by Yomi

» Ojamajo Doremi Returns! [jcink]
New guy saying Yo and looking for a starting thread. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:25 pm by Guest

» Arc Hydale ~ Complete
New guy saying Yo and looking for a starting thread. EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:30 pm by Kotori

» Hikari Shiona
New guy saying Yo and looking for a starting thread. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:53 pm by Kotori

» Yomi Soma
New guy saying Yo and looking for a starting thread. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:42 am by Kotori

» Communities and Characters
New guy saying Yo and looking for a starting thread. EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:32 am by Aya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

New guy saying Yo and looking for a starting thread.

4 posters

Go down

New guy saying Yo and looking for a starting thread. Empty New guy saying Yo and looking for a starting thread.

Post by Arc Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:53 pm

New guy here; feel free to just call me Kris or Arc. I see this place is relatively new, which is nice. Always good to be one of the first members to a place. So yeah. Been writing for a loooong time. Somewhere around 15 years.On to my point.

Anyone interested in writing? I'm up for whatever.
Arc
Arc

Character Sheet
Gift Name : Arc Hydale
Community : Salamandra

Back to top Go down

New guy saying Yo and looking for a starting thread. Empty Re: New guy saying Yo and looking for a starting thread.

Post by Kotori Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Welcome to the site Very Happy!
And I would love to make a thread with you.
Kotori
Kotori
Admin

Character Sheet
Gift Name :
Community :

Back to top Go down

New guy saying Yo and looking for a starting thread. Empty Re: New guy saying Yo and looking for a starting thread.

Post by Yomi Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:02 am

Me three!
Yomi
Yomi

Character Sheet
Gift Name : Raising the Dead
Community : Thousand Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:04 am

Anyways I know this is a little late, but Welcome to Site! I hope you like it here.  
And you don't need to wait for someone to make a thread feel free to make one yourself. ^^
Aya
Aya
Admin

Character Sheet
Gift Name : Botanokinesis
Community : Salamandra(Leader)

https://littlegarden.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:30 pm

Oh well of course I don't have to wait, just wanted to see who all might be interested before I make one is all.
Arc
Arc

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:10 pm

Sorry for my lateness. I'll get a post up for you guys in the next day or so.
Arc
Arc

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum